Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ponderings of the Heart

The last week has been filled with revelation into just about every area of my life... and part of me wants to shout from the mountain top all that I heard, but my spirit softly whispers that now is a time for reflection on all that I have heard. As I was on my way home from MS on Saturday this verse kept running through my mind....

But Mary kept all these things and pondered them in her heart. Luke 2:19

I think often times we want to brag about what God has revealed or is planning for us and we forget that those around us are not always ready to accept or hear about the great revelation for our life. Sometimes we forget to take into account that the very plans God has for us, will affect those around us. We need, I need to be very careful not to run ahead of God (an awesome example I heard the other night about this was interesting) and cause myself and others undue worry or confusion. If God has spoken (and I consider the sources to be true and of God) then HE will prepare those around me, and will tend to those whose hearts need tending to... including preparing me to handle what is to come. I am still very much under construction and as I heard the other day... God has been reformatting me over the last year! LOL big job it has been too!

I am at a beginning, a next level of something that when it starts is going to change my life yet again and some part of me wants to just talk for days about all I believe is coming into my life.... but on the other hand I want to hold all that was spoken to me close to my heart for a time cause once I do let it go it will never just be mine again....

I can't even begin to imagine what it was like for Mary... to know from her womb came the Savior of the world yet she kept those things she heard & knew and pondered them in her heart.... WOW!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Clutter, Chaos and Hopelessness

Clutter, chaos and hopelessness cause many to come to a standstill… me it causes me to come to a standstill. For the last several months my...