Saturday, August 25, 2012

A Picture of my life...



If you could take a picture of things that represent your life what would it look like... here is mine.

Each item in this picture represents the important things in my life... they speak of me without a word being spoken... they represent my past, my now and my future, my hopes and my legacy....

The shofar is a symbol of my desire to see a sound released over NE Arkansas, West TN and SE MO that will break the bondage's that have entrapped the people and the land of this region...I had the privilege of driving from 2008 to 2010 each month through these areas. God sent some wonderful people to speak into my life in July 2008 at the same time He provided me a job that payed me to drive from Ripley TN to Blytheville, AR (my home town)... I got paid to do a prayer drive each month... NOW THAT WAS A GOD THING!  I wandered all over the bootheel of  Missouri, NE Arkansas and what I call the Hwy 51 area of West TN and even out a little farther... it was one of the most amazing times in my life.  I thought when the job ended my assignment had ended.  I was wrong, God had simply put me on an extended leave as I dealt with the illness and the going home of my husband.  Recently HE has reignited the fire in my heart to see this region become all that it is meant to be... SOUND THE ALARM...AWAKEN THE WATCHMEN!!!! 

The Scarves are prophetically dyed scarves from dyed4you  and often are with me when I take my shofar to a service or on a prayer assignment. The first scarf is called Redeemed (on the right in the picture), it was literally purchased without me releasing any information to dyed4you about me.  Allowing them to design what they felt the Lord said to them ...  and this what they came up with:  the colors & what they represent - Fuchsia - passion, Storm - cleansing, Cranberry - worth the ultimate price, Burgundy - bought with a price!  I am passionate about what moves my heart, I am an all or nothing kind of girl... If I am in I am all in, if I love, I love with all of me... the rest is related to my testimony!  You can go here to listen to my testimony and you will understand how well Meghan and her team hear from God.  I received Redeemed just a few weeks before my husband was diagnosed with lung cancer. It represents who I am in the eyes of God and was something tangible for me to hold onto during the hardest days of my life. The second scarf, is called Comfort,  colors & what they represent - Purple - The Promises of God, Dusty Rose - Peace: the Father's care over His children, White - Purity.  I ordered this specific scarf the day they sent my husband home from the hospital with hospice and told us he had only a few weeks at best to live (he died 2 weeks to the day we left the hospital).  I ordered it to wear at his funeral, it arrived 10 days after the funeral... it represents God's complete attention to every detail of my life... HE wanted me to always see this scarf as a representation of  His love for me and that HE was and will always be my Comforter, and not as a reminder of a funeral... each breath I take is monitored by HIM. 

The oil is from   Abba Anointing Oil  it is called Cassia, - In the spiritual sense, cassia speaks of humility, being stripped of pride, set apart (holy) with a servant's heart.  It represents the process I have been through in the last 17 months of my life. I have been stripped of everything I thought I could not live without... my husband, my home, my hopes and dreams, my pride.... I was crushed and broken, yet HE has healed me and made me whole... now HE  is pouring the anointing into me that HE can use for HIS purpose.  It is an ongoing process.... I humbly submit daily to His love and adjustments of me.

The small  picture on the left  just behind the shofar is of the four most beautiful people in the world to me, my children Elliott, Jennifer, Michael and Jessica, they represent the best of who I am.  Each one is very unique and wonderfully made.  They have been thru a lot with me in the days of my craziness but God gave me the chance to redeem my relationship with each of them.  He also gave me a promise regarding them, in the upper left hand corner of the picture is the word sanctuary... one of the meaning of the word is:  A sacred and inviolable asylum; a place of refuge and protection; shelter; refuge; protection.


The ladybug pin in front of the shofar  and the ultrasound picture on the right represent the 2nd generation of my legacy.... My Granddaughters, Lilly Grace (called Lilly Bug) and Sydney Lynn who was my firstborn grandbaby! My goal is to live each day of my life as well as I can so that they and all my grandbabies yet to come will bear the fruit of what God is doing in my life long after I am gone...  They are my blessings on legs, the bright stars in my dark nights and gifts beyond compare.  They are the reason on the days I get it all wrong, that I get back up and try harder the next day!


The last thing in this picture represents my future... The painting is by a dear sweet girl by the name of Jeanne Nelson.  I fell in love with this cabin in the woods a few years ago, but it is only recently I understood why.   It represents my future place of sanctuary, my dream home in my old age, a place of peace and of fulfillment. It speaks to my hope that one day I will again have a place to call home a place where someone will hold me tight when I need to cry, will be there to hold my hand in my old age and love me as Christ loves me. It is hidden away from the world and yet appears to me to be the safest place on earth, a place I will be happy and safe til I take my last breath and finally see my Jesus...

So that is what the picture of my life means to me... what does yours say about you?  I pray if you don't have a picture of your life in your mind, you seek the one who can help you find it... Jesus.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Clutter, Chaos and Hopelessness

Clutter, chaos and hopelessness cause many to come to a standstill… me it causes me to come to a standstill. For the last several months my...