Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Where did you lose your KEYS?






This morning as I was walking I came up with the brilliant plan to stick my car key under my arm band that was holding my phone, thinking if my keys fell I would feel them or hear them.  LOL... you know how that worked, right! As I finished my second mile I realized I had lost them.  I was dumbfounded for a minute then I was a little panic stricken, then I realized where they probably fell... on that little hill I like to jog up. The problem is the little hill was at least 2/3 of a mile away which meant I had to walk ALL the way around to that place to see if in fact they were there.  I of course looked on my way there and I kept saying God where are those keys... my spirit answered, you know exactly where they are.  I was a little frustrated I could not just snap my fingers and be there, but I figured since I had to re-walk the path I might as well  use it usefully, so I started praying....


God started whispering,  Nora sometimes you get so caught up in the moment or things around you , that  you don’t realize you have dropped your keys... you are wide open and it is only when you get to a place of needing those keys do you realize that you are trying to operate without a very important thing... Just like you have been operating the last few weeks without Me.  Just like you have to walk around this path again to find the exact place you lost the keys, I had to walk you around the path to the place of where you dropped Me off.  I need you to understand where you dropped ME off & why you dropped ME off.

We like to holler OH God where are You, OH GOD why did YOU  leave me when things get tough or the enemy is in our face laughing at us as we are stumbling the path blindly.  But the truth is we are the ones who leave HIM on the side of the path when it isn't convenient having Holy Spirit in our ear going... no that is not a wise choice.  We may not even notice the first lap or two, then there comes a moment when you realize you are not hearing HIM as you have, you are not at peace about anything and every little wind that blows scares you.  You can’t see people the way HE sees them, you view them thru your mistrust or need, you question their motives, your motives and you have no way of seeing the truth, because chaos is the enemies best friend.  We will realize where we let go of HIS hand and then in our selfishness we ask GOD to just transport us  to that moment and just start from there, but alas there is a process. That process is meant to teach us something so that maybe we won’t take one more lap without HIM.  I experienced that in the last few days. 

Two things I learned through this, I still feel the  need for others approval and I see myself as alone and in need... OUCH!  Correction is a hard thing, and it hurts, but the peace that comes with it is so past any words I can put to paper... here is the truth HE gave me.... I am accepted in the Beloved even when I miss it, I am chased daily with a love that surpasses all understanding, I am not alone, I never have been... My DADDY GOD has been there thru it all!  I am a blessed daughter of the MOST HIGH GOD!  Thank YOU FATHER GOD for YOUR forgiveness, grace and love!!!!



My beloved spoke and said to me,
"Arise, my darling,
my beautiful one, come with me. See! The winter is past;
the rains are over and gone. Flowers appear on the earth;
the season of singing has come,
the cooing of doves
is heard in our land. The fig tree forms its early fruit;
the blossoming vines spread their fragrance.
Arise, come, my darling;
my beautiful one, come with me." (Song of Solomon 2:10-13 NIV)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Clutter, Chaos and Hopelessness

Clutter, chaos and hopelessness cause many to come to a standstill… me it causes me to come to a standstill. For the last several months my...